Thursday, August 09, 2007

Hooray!

Reasons I'm happy today:

1. I passed the French test! This means I'm essentially done with orientation and have most of the rest of the month to play, I mean unpack.

2. I found my knitting needles! I had packed everything but my current projects for the move, and didn't know where I'd put them. Now that I've found them, I can re-start the Roza's socks I was working on that ended up being too small. As I mentioned in an earlier entry, I also found my boxes of yarn, so I'm all set now.

3. I have reliable internet access! Thanks to a little black box furiously blinking away in the corner of my apartment I am wired up (or more accurately, wireless-ed up) and ready to go. I was even able to watch clips from the Daily Show last night. This will go a long way towards making up for the lack of Cable I was experiencing earlier.

4. It's less hot than it was yesterday. Yeah, not by much, but I'll take it.

And finally,

5. I'm going back to Stitch n' Bitch tonight! (This is just about the biggest "yay" of all!) With no more orientation, the late night drive back won't be a problem. See you soon Ladies!

3 comments:

acambras said...

YAY! Especially on #5! I'd already been looking forward to S&B tonight, but now I'm looking forward to it even more.

And congratulations on the French test. Tres bien!

Anne

KnelleyBelley said...

Lots of good things happening for you! Happy to hear you're coming to SnB tonight! See you soon.

mad knitter said...

It was so great to see you tonight! I'm so glad that you could join us. Please come back again in August before school starts!