Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Three down

One to go! It was originally due Friday, but I got an extension until Monday. I hated to ask for it, but I think it was necessary -- I'm running on empty and couldn't have turned in anything I'd be proud of by Friday. This is one of the two papers that I'm really excited about, and I very much want to do a good job. It just took me forever to find my angle on this one. But I've got it now, and I think it's not too bad. Assuming I can get it all down on the screen.

I just have to keep telling myself the end is in sight.

Thanks for your supportive comments. They're really appreciated right now.

I'll be back on Monday. :) See you on the other side!

4 comments:

WifeMomKnitter said...

Good luck, Erin!

drwende said...

You're almost there!

(Believe me, I remember being where you are now... )

KnelleyBelley said...

Hang in there! You're almost done!

scb said...

Good luck with it all, Erin! It is going to be such a good feeling when you get done -- and it's good you got an extension so you can do your best on this one. Good for you.