Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Eeee!

So I got tagged for this meme by Anne and Phoebe. Hi Anne and Phoebe!

Here is what you do. Use the 1st letter of your middle name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real places, names,things…nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person you took this from had the same 1st initial.You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

1. Middle name letter: E. That's right. It's an "E" for all three initials. Makes remembering my monogram pretty easy.
2. Famous artist/band/musician: Edgar Degas.
3. 4-letter word: I don't know if there are any swear words that begin with "e." :( For the sake of completeness, I'll say evil, though it isn't 4-letters in that particular sense.
4. U.S state: How sad is it that I had to really think about this one before I realized that there weren't any? Boy, e kind of sucks, doesn't it? Too bad there's not an East Virginia.
5. Boy name: Eustace
6. Girl name: Enid
7. Animal: Elephant
8. Something in the kitchen: Easter candy!
9. Reason for being late? Elevator's broken
10. Body Part? Elbow
11. Drink? Egg Cream
12. Something you shout: Eeek!
13. Something you eat? Eggplant (sorry, had to reuse an egg word, but couldn't think of anything else. I'm not too creative today. I spent 12+ hours at school and I think my brain is broken.)
14. A movie you've seen? Ever After (oh, I should have said Encino Man, but I'm not proud of that)
Whew! That took longer than it should have. E is a tricky letter. I should tag somebody now, but as usual, I'm the last to respond and am all out of meme buddies. So if you read this, please consider yourself tagged.

No comments: