Wednesday, February 20, 2008

So that's what that noise was

Saw this widget on Knelly's blog and couldn't resist:

William Shakespeare

We have heard the knitting at midnight.

Which work of Shakespeare was the original quote from?

Get your own quotes:



There's a cold that's been going around school for weeks now, and its finally my turn. I'm spending some quality time with my bag of Cold-eze, a box of kleenex, and my kitty. More blogging later when I can swallow without wanting to cry again. :)

3 comments:

WifeMomKnitter said...

Amen, sister! I know exactly how you feel. I could feel a cold coming on on Monday night. My best friends have been my box of Kleenex, Vick Vaporub and Breath-right nasal strips.

KnelleyBelley said...

You poor thing. I feel your pain. Another good thing to try is Ayr saline nasal spray - or a store-brand version. It's not medicine - just salt water. You shoot it up your nostrils as often as you need to (ew) and it really helps.

Feel better soon!

mad knitter said...

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well! Feel better soon!