Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I can has free time?

So I love lolcats. I just find them wildly hilarious and I don't know why.


My favorite site is I can has cheezburger?


I also recently discovered lolsecretz, which combines cat macros and post secret, which is one of my other guilty pleasure websites.


So when I saw this on ravelry, I had to take the quiz.



Your Score: Sad Cookie Cat

57% Affectionate, 46% Excitable, 53% Hungry



You are the classic Shakespearian tragedy of the lolcat universe. The sad story of a baking a cookie, succumbing to gluttony, and in turn consuming the very cookie that was to be offered. Bad grammar ensues.

To see all possible results, checka dis.


Link: The Which Lolcat Are You? Test written by GumOtaku on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

2 comments:

acambras said...

OMG that is HILARIOUZ! :-)

Seriously, I'm at work, and I laughed so hard I almost shot Diet Coke out of my nose. Now I have to find some sort of really hilarious architectural website so I can convince my bosses that I was laughing about something work-related.

I too am quite fond of LOLCATS, despite being an excellent speller and a bit of a grammar hound myself. ;-)

Erin said...

Well, they did get it right. I am 53% hungry. :)
I hope you managed to convince the boss you were working. Maybe there's lolarchitectz out there somewhere?