Thursday, July 05, 2007

I think I may have magical powers!

Not much knitting progress to report -- the socks are growing slowly, the shawl is ready for chart 2, and the mystery stole is coming along nicely.

But here's the important news: This morning at work I was really hungry, and all I could think about was how much I wanted a chocolate cupcake and wondering where I could get one (there aren't too many cupcake options near my office). So at noon I go down to the lunchroom, and there is one of my coworkers with a big plate of chocolate cupcakes! Delicious!

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go think about Alan Rickman now. Hey, you never know, it might work again!

2 comments:

mad knitter said...

Hey, I love the cupcake story! But now I want to see the pics! The ones from your trip!

KnelleyBelley said...

Hi Erin -
Just read through your blog. The cupcake story made me laugh. What a great day - crave a cupcake, wish for a cupcake . . . a plate of cupcakes! I'll have to try that. It was so good to meet you and the other knitters at Stitch 'n Bitch. Thanks for making me feel welcome. Hopefully I'll see you at another meet-up before you move to NYC. - From the New Kelley