Sunday, January 13, 2008

Good times!

I have had such a good week! I cleaned my apartment, I bought some yarn (Patons SWS in Natural Denim and Sheep Shop Yarn Co. Sheep 3 in the most amazing pink purple green and white colorway). I bought some really good chocolate (Ritter Rum and Raisin with Milk Chocolate). I went on a great hike on Saturday. I have friends coming to visit this week. And best of all, I got to go to Stitch n' Bitch again! It was so great to see everyone. I didn't get to chat with everybody as much as I would have liked, but it was so good to get to catch up with everyone. I can't tell you how much I've missed hanging out with all my friends. Knitting with pals is so much better than knitting alone. I really need to find a group to knit with here. It won't be the same, but it might be fun.

Also, Knelly, I got my buttons sewn on. Pictures after they're done blocking.

3 comments:

acambras said...

It was so great to see you Thursday -- I'm glad you were able to make it!

mad knitter said...

It was so much fun to hang out with you again on Thursday! I'm so glad you came! I know it's a bit of hassle for you, and I'm so happy you made the trip!

WifeMomKnitter said...

It was so great to see you! Sorry that we didn't get to talk more. :-(