Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Apologies, oh Internet

So I've already fallen behind on my post-a-week pledge, but hopefully I can get back on track again. It's too easy to put this on the back burner and attend instead to tasks that require far less mental effort.

At any rate, things have been a little crazy chez Passimenterie lately. My vacation week was nice, but while I relaxed a lot, I didn't get any of my many chores done. The apartment is a mess, I'm behind on my secret santa gifts, my Christmas crafts, and even my bill paying. I don't seem to want to do anything requiring the least bit of work or effort. I haven't cooked anything that didn't involve opening a can or reheating things, and I can't think of the last time I worked out. I'm slumping again.

Maybe the holiday season will help. I do have lots to look forward to right now. So much, in fact, that I think I need to go. Those netflix DVDs won't watch themselves, you know.

No comments: